Author Topic: How do you visualize and/or communicate with entities?  (Read 6197 times)

Kin

• Liked: 38
  • If its fun I'm in!
Re: How do you visualize and/or communicate with entities?
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2014, 01:09:35 AM »
Hi David.

It make sense to me. The keyword is to  really "care" the rest will then fall into place anyway.
I gave being serious a change but could find no fun in that.

JulianB

• Liked: 195
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2014, 01:17:17 AM »
Hi David,

No, I am not complicating the issue but rather looking more closely at Rogers' comments and asking for a deeper clarification although not necessarily completely "on-topic" , still relevant to living with Spiritual Team Mates.

Agreed that a caring attitude is needed and in SRT you must take whatever is presented (emotion/sensation/holographic image) and help the beings overcome their negative experiences. Sharing space with these beings is imperative for SRT to be effective and an "I am here" and "they are over there" approach will not work. I found this the hard way  (/O

I am sure that you will agree  that being grateful for the contributions of Spiritual Team Mates is necessary to foster and build upon a strong relationship of co-beingness, co-harmony and co-presence.

The ability of STMs to perform certain task for us is often taken for granted. I have looked into my past and found numerous incidents where I took a course of action which was not beneficial and ALWAYS there were ignored communications from my STMs who were presenting an alternative.

Had I been more aware of their viewpoint(s) and advice(s), had I honoured them, situations and possible my life would have been better.

Kin

• If its fun I'm in!
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2014, 02:06:44 AM »
Hi, is 2 different topics (working with spiritual team mates and giving a SRT session) not "intermingled" here.

In a SRT session honoring does not sound as applicable as caring and helping, it does sound crucial when working with spiritual team mates though  (#;

JulianB

• Liked: 195
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2014, 04:30:44 AM »
Hi, is 2 different topics (working with spiritual team mates and giving a SRT session) not "intermingled" here.

In a SRT session honoring does not sound as applicable as caring and helping, it does sound crucial when working with spiritual team mates though  (#;

Hi Kin,

Your on the money with these comments - IMHO

Roger Boswarva

• Liked: 834
  • http://knowledgism-practice-group.org
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2014, 10:33:52 AM »
Sunday morning is my opportunity to indulge deep thought  A@!

Julian wrote: "I like: defer to,give credit to and celebrate, although ALL the definitions/synonmys apply."

OK . . . one thing Alan and I observed and commented on is that our society's dictionaries too often get into the negative realm of their definitions . . . to be honest, this is because the planet is rather "down tone" and operating negatively.

Rather foreign to humanity is the up tone, optimum, positive and spiritual operating concepts that ought be expressed in th4e definitions . . . if any are thinking I am off the wall on this . . .  you only have to look at the state of human conflict on the planet and even go further and look at society's understanding of and too often rejection of the truths we see and are using here.

Personally, I like to use and operate on the basis of, when honoring another, to recognize, validate and properly value the truth of another.

Heh, you might even have noticed I tend to do this when addressing and dealing with folks here . . . umm, and if you have ever been a recipient of this practice from another, I invite you to observe how good and uplifting it make you feel.

Compare that"up" to how "down" you have felt when another has run the negative version of dishonor, invalidation, and make-nothing-of the truth of you!!!!   (/+

Err, and I don't want to be hearing from yous the question: waddiya mean "the truth of another?"  Just pick one, any truth of or relating to another that you can validate, honor and appreciate.

Roger Boswarva

• Liked: 834
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2014, 11:25:52 AM »

There is much that could be said in response to the various individual little bits and pieces and points raised by different individuals above.

My observation is that dealing with the individual points of minutiae is a good way to get stuck off on a limb somewhere and lose sight of the fact one is on a huge tree that can only be properly managed if one has a comprehension of the whole.

Alan was the first to voice the notion of the

Kin

• If its fun I'm in!
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2014, 03:09:12 PM »
Well here is a bit longer mail from me then  (#;

&,_ When I go into a SRT session with my intention of helping a trapped/pissed off being I go into a mindset of "great caring". I  try my best and I am sure I succeed in radiating help. Most of the time the guys and girls except it immediately and let me know the incident or allow me to look. Now and then there is one being or cluster so ARC broken that they want nothing to do with me and because I am in this caring mood I allow them to swear and to scold me without getting angry. The worst was a previous lifetime wife that had such a foul mouth on her no sailor would stand a change in a swearing fight (and probably not a fist fight either)  (/O  acknowledge the beings and not in any way evaluate every time handled their outbursts. I find their upsets by listening to what they say while swearing.

(/2 When I talk to my spiritual team mates I do it exactly the same way as when I chat to a mate that still have a body. I joke with them, I pat them on the back, I answer questions coming up, we set goals and ideal scenes. Some like and is experienced in specific parts of a goal and they then run that part as the "in charge"

A spiritual team mate in trouble is getting a SRT session as I describe above where I put my" help and caring" hat on. And after that back to the mates game. Very much like when you have a buddy with a body that runs into trouble.

I thus have two hats with my dealings with the spiritual worlds: 1. A counselor for beings in trouble 2. The team mate that sets the goals and ideal scenes.

It comes down to intention for me.
  • to help a being in trouble
  • being a team mate that sets the goals and direction
  • after a SRT session I sometimes also go into recruitment mode (if some of the beings do not originate staying as a team mate) if I can see mutual benefit in teaming up

For me it is two distinctive different things and I win each session for the last 6 weeks without one fail. Every morning a give the wife a session and directly after she gives me a session. 90% of my sessions is rescue related sessions and seldom a goal setting or ideal scene session with spiritual team mates. I speak with team mates mostly out of session, I am getting better in knowing when a good idea does not come from me or a new customer etc. and I thank my team mates for that on the fly. I even crack a joke like "I suppose you want to tell me you guys and not me brought this customer in now, don't you?"

Of cause I thank them after the joke (although the joke itself is an acknowledgement because they get my intention immediately) but the guys get my humor, after all most know me for a very very long time.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 03:11:51 PM by Kin »

Stephen Sarocky

• Liked: 48
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2014, 07:41:05 PM »
I guess this is a lesson in how an error in exactness creates problems.

When I mentioned I had my "entities" around me on a mockup boat in the Caribbean. what I did not mention is that these were my recovered entities. These were entities with whom I have had around me for some time and with whom I work. But I realize now that even with these friends it was becoming uncomfortable to try to put characters on them and I wouldn't do it again. I should have used the term STM to describe them.

I would never emanate or try to mock up a character on entities that I am confronting and with whom I'm trying to resolve problems. Stil, this whole conversation has brought up some great points and I learned to be more exact in my communication.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 07:21:56 AM by Stephen Sarocky »

Argos

• Liked: 662
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2016, 09:52:44 PM »

All these posts are highly interesting, we all have our own way to deal with entities, and we all do accordingly to our own level of awareness of the phenomenon, and held considerations about what entities are, or are not, how to ''enroll them'' or what deal of co operation we can set with them...

So, here is mine, I don't usually deal with them separately, until it is a case of possession experienced by someone else, in which case, the willingness of the subject to handle its own case, is determining the action, I encountered a handful of cases, where the subjects dealing with demonic entities taking over their ''mind''... just like it ! And, of course, it is because they benefit from it! One because the demonic entity was helping him to attract girls, another because the demon was preventing him to ''surrender'' to any truth! So using  ''doubt'' to always keeping away any possible progress, demons are good at spotting one's weakness, and exploit it !

Now, beside those exceptional cases, I DO NOT deal with entities in their separateness state, the main reason is that it could prolong and enforce this separateness ! I let my highly trained Spiritual team to do it for me, and what they do is to BRIEF and heal all entities collectively about their ONENESS state, and this accordingly to my own level of awareness. As a matter of fact, entities operationality cannot outgrade or surpass one's level of understanding! They can only do what you can understand they do, no more!

It is as well worship oriented in nature due to the simple fact that to relate to the ONENESS state of entities, [any entities] is to relate to their source, and ultimate refuge, as ONE SUPREME ENTITY ! Yes I know, but remember, this is accordingly to one's level of understanding, for ex. healing in the Name of Jesus can work miracles, many of you can understand that, no? Entities are at work, according to the level of understanding of the healer!
    In my case, as a healer, I don't relate to Jesus, but to Buddha's entities spiritual team, that upgraded themselves to operate to non Buddhists as well! And this is of course not limited by Buddhism, at all, the recognition that all entities are time constant, and therefore in two states of being [virtual] at once, in oneness, and in separateness, that understanding transcends all religions and all ''truths''

Entities operating at that level are able to change Mankind future, it has been done already! The result is the next conflict has been undone in its original form, and replaced/edited by a more tempered one, allowing Mankind more time to prepare for a new age of development!

SRT Rocks #^G @V$ ($e &:+   Argos, to serve... M)?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 10:07:03 PM by Argos »
Consciousness is a Self delusion, awareness its dissolution..

Bee-Kay

• Liked: 5
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2016, 05:41:28 PM »
The most general awareness that I have of entities are as follows;
I will hear a sound, a tap - and simultaneously I will find that my thoughts have been interrupted by something. There will occasionally be a flicker of light somewhere.
Sometimes in a semi dreamlike state, i will be taking part in a conversation in  a foreign language. While I am in that state, I am able to comprehend and make sense of the communication, but when I come back to my rational view of seeing things - there is not a single piece of what aws said that makes a bit of sense to me.
I often percieve a flickering glow off to the corner and sometimes a second flickering glow in a different corner. These beings are obviously carrying on a form of communication. I wish I could understand, but I make no sense of it.
On occasion there will be a visible human form.
There has been a woman in a long robe, I have a feeling she is named Eliabeth. and I have some awareness of what she does.
I may elaborate on her in a different post.
There was a man who reminded me of Col Sanders and I was lying with my cat sleeping on top of me. I got the idea that maybe my cat could get a ride with him. Just then I felt a breath of cool air in the palm of my hand even though my hand was resting on my cat's fur, and just then my cat got up and acted like she was shaking something off.
An Indian boy was speaking - I think he was speaking to me - But when I put my attention on him he changed into something else, a luminous Indian who was much older. I was not able to establish communication. though I tried . My tone was 'curiosity'
So for myself there is a variety
Sometimes too, it's just noisy clutter

Argos

• Liked: 662
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2016, 09:49:22 PM »

Dear Bee-Kay,

All the examples you give in your post, as how entities could be ''perceived''  are indeed quite frequent experiences, BUT, one very important aspect is missing, may be between the lines, IT IS TELEPATHY ! you really don't need a sound, or a light, you can just know one ''idea'' you just received, is not yours, the closest you came with it, is when, in a dreamlike state of consciousness you come aware to be in com with an other ''source'' of intelligence...

Yes, all the communications with all kind of entities are, mainly, telepathic, this need a gifted person, usually very ''sensible'' from childhood, and a lot of experiences, dealing with invisible beings, it is obvious that this ability develops in time, but to meet other people with the same ability/interest is important, as this reinforce one's self confidence and understanding, we all have our own ''conceptions'' about the subject, and the problem is to avoid to be limited by one's own considerations about what entities should be, or do, keep in mind that for 100% of people, they won't speak about these kind of experiences, this kind of memory is kept out, and to go the other way, and as SRT,  TRYING TO MAKE IT A REAL SUBJECT, is first pleasing the entities! and the way to built a real culture about the subject !

Argos

« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 10:18:53 PM by Argos »
Consciousness is a Self delusion, awareness its dissolution..