Rons Org

Author Topic: The Last Ditch.  (Read 2031 times)

Paul Gower

• Liked: 7
The Last Ditch.
« on: January 28, 2015, 08:41:38 AM »
Hi Guys.
I was going through some of some old files I had downloaded years ago of the net and came across this file. (File attached). I was wondering who wrote it until I got right to the end and I saw, "Excalibur Revisited".
It's obviously missing the first part of the talk/rundown, but I was wondering if it was the Ron's Org Excalibur, as it is not the Filbert one. I have that one to, and checked already.
Would love to find out.
Regards,
Paul Gower

Juanita

• Liked: 268
Re: The Last Ditch.
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2015, 05:37:18 PM »
I have Excalibur Revisited. Your doc is his work. I have read it before many times.

Paul Gower

• Liked: 7
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2015, 06:15:16 AM »
OOps!!! Yes you are right. If I had looked a little harder  I would of realized that myself.  (*M
Sorry for that.
At least now I can delete that partial copy as I have the full Excalibur too. 
Cheers,
Paul

Juanita

• Liked: 268
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2015, 04:29:09 PM »
You can never have too many copies.

Before releasing connections to the front ' before time'  being, and the two upper and three lower 'before mest universe' beings, I would make sure all your other engineering can work WELL without them. Sometimes there are unintended consequences.

Even something simple like eradicating your total cache of motivators can leave you vulnerable against a super ego with a great NEED to balance his own . He has more charcoal brisket in his furnace to fire up his jihad with. Sun Tzu had a lot to say about the general using the psychological desperation of his warriors to pull off an ultimate tone 40 win.  The gentler, kinder, more magnanimous souls tend to bend to another's need to achieve their goal. They don't place a lot of STOPS on you so that you remain in the human loop of incomplete intentions.

Remember energy acts in accordance with its place on the tone scale. Don't defer to someone who has less honorable goals just because they crave those results and have to have it to complete a cycle of action and evolve to the next level. You may find yourself on the bottom tier of Solomon's cornerstones.

There was a war between the universes. The reason you are being # 1 is because you won .... they lost. There is such a thing as magnanimous co-operation high on the tone scale....so beware of the Tone and Intentions of that which you handle here on the Last Ditch. As Filbert said, this type are quite capable of mutiny and taking over...their charge has been that suppressed, and many have been beaten down with energy and counter effort. They have been that controlled. I have found that they do compile to keep YOU in a head. Somatics can be rough when seeking to undo this welded connection.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 04:54:04 PM by Juanita »