Knowledgism

Author Topic: About a recent Ascension experience I posted under Expanded SRT, I found this...  (Read 1350 times)

wogbuster

• Liked: 10
This is almost exactly what was explained by a Being during a process I went through.
It was an actual class on how this phenomena ocurs and when it started in my track. The process is named almost verbatim in its terms;
I want to clarify, my first language isn't English, so the use of such words isn't normal on my daily vocabulary.

It is found in the Ascension Experiences and states-NP1 by ACW, here's an excerpt...

"The most constant self destructive series of manifestations noticed is the sequence of Ascension Experience

Roger Boswarva

• Moderator Group
  • Liked: 834
  • http://knowledgism-practice-group.org
    • http://knowledgism-practice-group.org
 (/O (/O

Yep . . .

It is the two-edged sword of the ascension-crash-and-burn phenomenon and sequence.

It is why I am very alert to informing my friends that they do need to take the appropriate steps to master EACH ascension and huge big win they have along the way on their journey to the full recovery of themselves.

One of the words I liked that you used was when you referred to your expansion as recovery of a feeling of your "whole being(ness)."

It's a big concept.

Part and parcel of this concept can often be that the person also expands awareness of their spiritual connections for the first time and they begin to experience that there are "other forces/presences" co-empowering them throughout them and with them . . .

The first ascension a person or newbie has is the most dangerous . . . this because it is unfamiliar territory to them, but more importantly, the new things they become aware of are unwittingly empowered by them and their expansion and recovered presence that puts them "in contact" with what they had before been detached from and not empowering . . . usually as a result of a solution to spare themselves the upsets resulting from earlier contacts.

Case is weird like that!  +/?

In any event, GB, nice, nice wins and wonderful to see you really, truly understand the importance of correctly dealing with your ascended to, recovered state of Being!

It just gets better from here!

Roger

Argos

• Liked: 662
Namaste (""

Dear wogbuster, I was just dealing with a case fitting Alan description of a crash an burn, letting the being making a copy of its presence, so not being there spiritually anymore, its so sad to see what happens as a consequence, the ''fake self'' appears to be pray to demonic entities, and because there is no spiritual presence left, nothing to fight for then, miseries, eccentricities, physical pain, became the chronic expression of the fake[copy] substituted self,  the worst point is that this copy DON'T WANT to be fixed! But holds desperately there! This makes me think that this is happening at all levels, at the top, no game condition, the being experiences an absolute ascension, and being aware that this can last for ever, ...well...errr...it lasts for ever, and crashes!
  This universe manifestation is the fake self so created as a substitute of a higher condition of being, and WE ARE ALL SITUATED IN THAT SAME SELF, under the same conditions of being, I mean,  human condition of being! So is KARMA: the principle of actions, leading to lower level of beingness [entities] But there is always sunshine above the clouds!

All seems designed to be fixed from within, all the tools are there, [in this forum?] only needed is the INTENTION to fix it, and so playing a wonderful game of improving awareness for all, and doing so, resulting in plain happyness! &:+

Argos (#;
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 07:45:12 AM by Argos »
Consciousness is a Self delusion, awareness its dissolution..

Argos

• Liked: 662
Namaste (""

Dear wogbuster, I was just dealing with a case fitting Alan description of a crash an burn, letting the being making a copy of its presence, so not being there spiritually anymore, its so sad to see what happens as a consequence, the ''fake self'' appears to be pray to demonic entities, and because there is no spiritual presence left, nothing to fight for, then, miseries, eccentricities, physical pain, became the chronic expressions of the fake[copy] substituted self,  the worst point is that this copy DON'T WANT to be fixed! But holds desperately there! This makes me think that this is happening at all levels, at the top, no game condition, the being experiences an absolute ascension, and being aware that this can last for ever, ...well...errr...it lasts for ever, and crashes!
  This universe manifestation is the fake self so created as a substitute of a higher condition of being, and WE ARE ALL SITUATED IN THAT SAME SELF, under the same conditions of being, I mean,  human condition of being! So is KARMA: the principle of actions, leading to lower level of beingness [entities] But there is always sunshine above the clouds!

All seems designed to be fixed from within, all the tools are there, [in this forum?] only needed is the INTENTION to fix it, and so playing a wonderful game of improving awareness for all, and doing so, resulting in plain happyness! &:+

Argos (#;

<<This Universe manifestation is a ''fake self'', a duplication, as a substitute to of a higher condition of being ! >>
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 12:08:41 PM by Argos »
Consciousness is a Self delusion, awareness its dissolution..