photo AshantiGraphic2_zps6c5654db.jpg

Author Topic: Ancient Hidden Technology of the Annunaki  (Read 1018 times)

ashanti

• Moderator Group
  • Liked: 239
Ancient Hidden Technology of the Annunaki
« on: February 20, 2015, 02:42:36 PM »
Despite the recent unfortunate fall-out and disagreement between Michael Tellinger and Credo Mutwa, this video from 2014 is a fascinating rendering of our origins, and the technologies of the Annunaki, presented by Michael Tellinger.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 08:39:13 AM by Argos »

Argos

• Liked: 662
Re: Ancient Hidden Technology of the Annunaki
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 10:57:57 PM »
Namaste (#;

Thanks Ashanti for this ''classic'' piece of the best-offs alternative thinking,

Michael Tellinger is very eager to share with enthusiasm his views, and in his effort to collect all examples to make us think differently, there is a down side, many subjects are short cuts, and lack more needed investigations. But I do like the Idea that the human race was created as work force for the GODS, a race of slaves, breeding themselves! Well, it is more ecological than robots!The history of slavery is mankind history, I like when he says <<we don't need jobs>> << we don't need money>> but if you set 7 billions Souls free, how are you preventing them to restore GOLD as reference currency?, and how you prevent them to start again to enslave each others to work? Well, the theory about sounds, resonances, at the beginning, seems ignoring that mass is tuning the resonance, so Tesla was not necessary right, he died after being mentally disturbed for years;
 Sounds going faster than light? Who is going to buy that? Without stating which frequencies are you speaking about? Low frequencies induce motion in particles, transmited through the air , the very high frequencies turned to electro-magnetic radio waves, and at the top end, the highest frequency, there is instant reach, faster then than the speed of the light, but these are theta intentions, made of aesthetics, attracting admiration particles, so music is the way to go to heal mankind using that highest frequency!

Argos M)?
Consciousness is a Self delusion, awareness its dissolution..

ashanti

• Moderator Group
  • Liked: 239
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2015, 08:33:56 AM »
Thanks for your comments, Argos, and Namaste to you too.  :)

I consider that you are correct - my experience with Michael is that he uncovers amazing data put out by others, collates and connects it and then presents it repackaged, but falls short on real examination of the data. Not to be condescending, but he is an amateur, although a very charismatic one, and he has acquired quite a following of devotees who consider him a guru.

I consider each of your questions as very valid, although I cannot answer them on his behalf. I for one, would love to hear his responses to your questions.

Many waves of joy to you,

ashanti

Argos

• Liked: 662
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2017, 08:35:02 AM »
Namaste (#;

Thanks Ashanti for this ''classic'' piece of the best-offs alternative thinking,

Michael Tellinger is very eager to share with enthusiasm his views, and in his effort to collect all examples to make us think differently, there is a down side, many subjects are short cuts, and lack more needed investigations. But I do like the Idea that the human race was created as work force for the GODS, a race of slaves, breeding themselves! Well, it is more ecological than robots!The history of slavery is mankind history, I like when he says <<we don't need jobs>> << we don't need money>> but if you set 7 billions Souls free, how are you preventing them to restore GOLD as reference currency?, and how you prevent them to start again to enslave each others to work? Well, the theory about sounds, resonances, at the beginning, seems ignoring that mass is tuning the resonance, so Tesla was not necessary right, he died after being mentally disturbed for years;
 Sounds going faster than light? Who is going to buy that? Without stating which frequencies are you speaking about? Low frequencies induce motion in particles, transmited through the air , the very high frequencies turn to electro-magnetic radio waves, and at the top end, the highest frequency, there is instant reach, faster then than the speed of the light, but these are theta intentions, made of aesthetics, attracting admiration particles, so music is the way to go to heal mankind using that highest frequency!

Argos M)?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 10:25:39 AM by Argos »
Consciousness is a Self delusion, awareness its dissolution..