photo AshantiGraphic2_zps6c5654db.jpg

Author Topic: Wes Penre's books  (Read 2320 times)

ashanti

• Moderator Group
  • Liked: 239
Wes Penre's books
« on: February 28, 2015, 06:10:47 PM »
Wes Penre is one of the most prolific metaphysical and truth researchers and writers at this time. While one may not agree with all of his conclusions and views, his work is well worth the delve - he is intelligent, articulate and absent Ego.

He has released his latest writings in Five Levels, and he states:

2011 to 2015 has been my main website, is diving into the details of the creation of our Universe/Multiverse; how and where life on Planet Earth started; the genetic manipulation of mankind, which made Homo sapiens sapiens come into existence; the War of the "gods" here on Earth and elsewhere in the Universe; much more on who are pulling the strings on the Global Elite; the upcoming difficulties and challenges we are meeting; and finally, how to deal with our situation in order to experience a peaceful and happy living in the New Era, which started around 2013.

The Five levels of his work are available here: http://wespenre.com/

In addition, he has made freely available all of his books, which are in e-book format, plus some additional e-books he recommends here: http://wespenre.com/e-books.htm

Argos

• Liked: 662
Re: Wes Penre's books
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 08:24:41 AM »
Namaste )+(

Very funny writing, we are supposed to be <<biological entities>> and parallel universes are in stage of development!  ?l)

Wes Penre is for me a metaphysical fiction writer, he is articulate and intelligent and diplomatically states in introduction that you don't need to agree with him, well we are not biological entities, and parallel universes get nothing to do with our actual time and space,  they get their own!
                                 Interesting and entertaining read anyway, thanks Ashanty to bring these select golden views to us, this keep us enriched with the most intriguing concepts, to compare with! Fantastic! 7&&
                                                                                                                 Argos *<<
Consciousness is a Self delusion, awareness its dissolution..

ashanti

• Moderator Group
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 02:28:13 PM »
You are welcome, Argos. I also enjoy exploring all points of view - does not mean I have to agree with them, but I always learn something from them. I think we are in deep trouble if we cannot look at anything which conflicts with our own worldview without getting upset about it. So congrats on your fluid intelligence.  ^>"

Have a beautiful week ahead!

(/2

ashanti

• Moderator Group
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2015, 08:54:23 PM »
Just to make it easier, Wes's Five levels of Learning are easily downloadable. I am on Level 1, and am already blown away by the sheer scope of what he has covered.

As a teaser, here is the Contents page from Level 1 alone:

Table of Contents
(First Level of Learning)

Science (Physics, Quantum Physics, and Subquantum Physics)

Introduction to The Physics Papers (February 16, 2011)