IST Banner

Author Topic: THIS FORUM IS UP FOR SALE  (Read 96 times)

David St Lawrence

• Old Auditor
  • Administrator
  • Liked: 436
  • Using SRT will change your life
    • Spiritual Rescue Technology
THIS FORUM IS UP FOR SALE
« on: July 20, 2017, 12:51:14 AM »
Dear All,

I created this forum several years ago to enable spiritual-minded people to exchange ideas in an open forum environment that would accept all sorts of spiritual practices.

Each practice has its own category with its own moderators and within that category, the moderator is law, thus there was no opportunity for forum members to interfere with those who hold conflicting beliefs.

Many of the original groups have gone off and created other forums and websites dedicated to their own practices. I did this several years ago and have not visited this site much since then.

There is an amazing amount of spiritual knowledge on this site and it can all be yours if you wish to take on the responsibility for the forum.

I do not want to shut this forum down if there is someone who wants to take over the domain names and run this as an independent forum on their own server.

I have arranged with Godaddy to do all of the transfer activity so that this forum can still be accessed as istforum.com or independent-spiritual-technology.com, but it will be hosted on an independent server under your control and not on my shared server.

The domain names will be transferred to you and you will become a GoDadddy customer.

Your cost for this turnkey transfer will be about $400 which you will pay to me via payPal

This transfer will take only a few days once you decide to take my offer and I will connect you up with the GoDaddy technicians who will set you up once the forum is transferred.

Please respond to me at david.stlawrence@gmail.com

This offer will expire July 31st. 2017
Exchange is the basis of all successful activity.

David St Lawrence

• Old Auditor
  • Administrator
  • Liked: 436
  • Using SRT will change your life
    • Spiritual Rescue Technology
Re: THIS FORUM IS UP FOR SALE
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 09:41:27 AM »
For those of you who would like to preserve some of the threads on this forum, I suggest that you use this website copier:

HTTrack Website Copier - Free Software Offline Browser (GNU GPL)HTTrack is a free (GPL, libre/free software) and easy-to-use offline browser utility. It allows you to download a World Wide Web site from the Internet to a local ...https://www.httrack.com
Exchange is the basis of all successful activity.