IST Banner

Author Topic: The Story of Excalibur - by Ulrich (L. Kin), Germany  (Read 4893 times)

David St Lawrence

• Old Auditor
  • Administrator
  • Liked: 431
  • Using SRT will change your life
    • Spiritual Rescue Technology
The Story of Excalibur - by Ulrich (L. Kin), Germany
« on: February 08, 2014, 11:07:58 PM »
This valuable document about L Kin and Bill Robertson and some little known history of Ron's Org was restored by Maxim Lebedev.  This document alone would have inspired me to develop Spiritual Rescue Technology years earlier if I had know about it.

From International Viewpoints (IVy) Issue 8 - September 1992

The Story of Excalibur

by Ulrich (L. Kin), Germany

(Ulrich went up to Cl. IV and OT III at Saint Hill England. After he left the CofS he did some work with Capt. Bill Robertson. At present he is the chief editor of VAP, a German publisher known for the

translated editions of such books as "The Hidden Story of Scientology" and "None Dare Call It Conspiracy", who currently - in the edition Scienterra - publishes L. Kin's trilogy on Scientology philosophy and tech in both German and English. Volume One, "Scn - More Than a Cult", and Volume 2 "Scn - A Handbook for use", are published, and Volume 3 "Scn - the Solo Levels" is planned for publication summer 1993.Ed.)

Some people think "Excalibur" is a book by LRH, which is true, others think it's a rundown by Capt. Bill Robertson, which is true as well. Then there is "Excalibur Revisited", a book by Geoffrey Filbert. And finally there is a group in Holland calling itself Excalibur Foundation. So apparently, there are many things covered by the same name.

This article, then, is about the rundown by Capt. Bill. It's about how it was worked out and why it came to be called this name. To do away with a possible misconception right from the start: Excalibur is not a new development within the general framework of Scientology like for example Dianasis; it's not an attempt to rephrase and rewrite the whole tech in an effort to conceal that Hubbard is its source, as for

example Serge Gerbode did it with his IRM. Excalibur simply is an auditing rundown to finish off OT III. It's an auditing method, no more, no less. That it was turned into an ideology by Bill and upheld

as such by Bill's supporters, the Ron's Orgs, is a group dramatization. It has nothing to do with the actual tech of the rundown itself but with the people administering it.

Telepathic Telexes

Anyway, here's the story: In 1981 Capt. Bill found that "the boss" had gone missing, so he got on his motorbike and travelled through the USA. He noticed things were pretty bad in the places he saw, wrote a report to the CofS top management which - naturally - got into the wrong hands as it went up the lines, and Bill was declared SP. Feeling that he had no supporters in the US he went to Europe.

Ten years earlier, in 1971, Capt. Bill had already been to Europe, helping to set up the orgs of Paris, Copenhagen and Munich. So in a way, he felt at home there. The first place he went to, was Madrid. He knew an ex-CofS public there, John Caban, from having seen him at Flag off and on. Bill arrived with not much more to his name than his clothes and his motorbike. John put him up in exchange for Bill redecorating John's new flat.

It was here, redecorating John's flat, painting a wall whilst standing on a ladder, that Bill's paintbrush stopped dead in midair as he received the first telepathic message from "the boss". He couldn't make sense of it to start with, yet with the phenomenon persisting he got off the ladder, took a pen and a piece of paper and wrote up what he was told. This went on for a few weeks. The resulting bundle of

telepathic telexes were called the "Sector Operations Bulletins" by Bill; they circulated widely throughout Europe, calling people "back to arms". Many followed the call, some even believed that Bill was in fact Ron. The Sector Ops Bulletins plus all sorts of added bits, like analysis, evaluations and predictions regarding Xenu's influence on the way the world was being run, came to finally be issued as the "Sector 9 Book" (sector nine being the administrative unit of this galaxy where the OT III incident is said to have taken place and where Earth is situated).

Capt. Bill gets going

As he didn't speak the language, Bill couldn't really make money in Madrid. Indeed, the number of ex-CofS public who spoke English and were interested in receiving auditing or C/Sing, was extremely limited since the CofS never had managed to get a foot in the door in Spain. So Bill tried to organize what he called OTC International. There was the 1983 OT conference in Marbella, there was a similar one the next year in Alicante. Old commlines were picked up again, lots of shoulders slapped, acquaintances renewed; there were thunderous announcements of mighty deeds yet waiting to be done, there was a general basking in the glory of future heroism. It was most satisfying. And, as is usually the case with noisy undertakings, precious little came off it.

Bill decided to go to Germany where the pickings seemed easier. After all, people are civilized there; they speak English. He arrived in Frankfurt in mid-1984, rallied people, and held fiery speeches. The

"Free Zone" was proclaimed. By the end of 1984 Bill had started delivering the tech. He had found an auditor to work with (me) and got down to C/Sing, delivering the OT levels and training up other auditors. He was a smashing success. People came knocking at his door from all over Europe, money started rolling in. Bill got himself a new bike.

Meanwhile, some courageous characters, ex-CofS staff from England, with a good portion of freebooting in their blood, had taken their old Sea Org uniforms out of the wardrobes, dusted them off, travelled to Copenhaguen pretending they were a tech mission from Flag, gained entry that way, seized the NOTs materials and got out again before anyone grasped what had happened. And within a few weeks, quite a number of C/Ses in the independent field found large brown envelopes in their letterboxes as they opened them in the morning. NOTs was now available outside the CofS.

Everybody who had completed OT III, wanted NOTs. New Era Dianetics for OTs. The magic rundown. The final revelation. The process to end all mysteries. The magic potion, the cure-all. Funny that some people should get cancer in the course of it and die. But never mind. Everybody wanted NOTs, and so did Bill. He found someone to co-audit it with (me), and sat down to study it. Three times through, like they did it on the Flag Ship in days gone by.

Studying it revealed that the whole thing didn't make sense. Firstly, it was incoherent with regard to authorship. You could tell by the style that some bits had obviously been sketched by Ron and elaborated by David Mayo who was then (at the time of the writing) Senior C/S International, some were freely written by Mayo himself, some
Exchange is the basis of all successful activity.

JulianB

• Liked: 195
Re: The Story of Excalibur - by Ulrich (L. Kin), Germany
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 04:40:42 AM »
People came knocking at his door from all over Europe, money started rolling in. Bill got himself a new bike.

Priorities!! The man loved motor bikes! I(&

Brian

• Liked: 14
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2014, 06:40:20 PM »
The man who finished the job appears to be L.Kin. As chief editor of VAP, the German publisher doing L.Kin's books, I had the opportunity to read the manuscript of volume 3 of his Scientology trilogy, called "The Solo-Levels". Apart from shedding light on some oddities on the OT I-III band, it as well offers a useful and generally applicable development of Excalibur. I consider it quite satisfying that things aren't tied to single sources, like to the person of Captn. Bill in this case, but that others can come along and pick up the ball. Of course only as long as the general line of intention is being adhered to and the tech isn't twisted around.

Isn't the author of this article L Kin himself (aka Ulrich)?

The only place I've found the Excalibur materials is in the archiving (http://web.archive.org/web/20050205072404/http://www.ronsorgusa.org/index.php?page=excalcourse) of the Mike McClaughry's Ron's Org USA site. Therein you will find the largest repository on Captain Bill's (Ron's Org) materials I know of.

Paul Adams

• Liked: 130
    • PaulsRobot
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2014, 07:10:34 PM »
<snip> Therein you will find the largest repository on Captain Bill's (Ron's Org) materials I know of.

This ESMB thread (http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?23352-The-Works-of-Captain-Bill-Robertson-(CBR)-%97-Excalibur-Phoenix-etc) contains an index of links to all the CBR content I could find at the time, in the first post. Most of the material is archived in that thread itself, but some of the links lead offsite.

Paul
Stress-release sessions free of charge available 24/7 from PaulsRobot3, exactly personalized. E.g., address "My abusive Uncle David." Download to your own computer or use online. No cost to you at all. One zip file at above URL downloads page.

vinaire

• Liked: 40
  • "All knowledge should be consistent and coherent."
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2014, 05:26:01 PM »
I have enjoyed L. Kin books. I have been in touch with Ulrich over the years, but he has always denied being L. Kin.
"All knowledge from all sources should be consistent and coherent." ~ Vinaire

Isle of View

• Liked: 210
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2014, 08:08:21 AM »
I have enjoyed L. Kin books. I have been in touch with Ulrich over the years, but he has always denied being L. Kin.
Interesting. Have you an explanation for that? Or assumption?
What are your thoughts.

Isle of View

underdog

• Liked: 35
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2014, 12:49:58 AM »
a few conflicts here.

i knew bill from 1976 when he was co wus.  he was in a 3 way secret co-audit with robert and loy young in folo wus. they were using xdn.  the youngs had a blow up at the foot of "the stairs" that everybody heard.  toby too. da da.

bill was posted estates chf pac something or other (off management lines) and never got along with cmo, ever. so...

finally he left.  do not know if he went looking for hu.  i knew where hu was in early 80s and was bonded for $5m.

mike goldstein says that bill stayed with him right after leaving co$ about 81.
mike was fbo eu in the time bill was there.  john g was an old timer who developed idenics as well as the book one project.
cmdr joan left to go home in new jersey.  we all miss her.
dafna dan was on bill's arm then. that is one hot chili pepper boys and girls.

the first lrh telexes were from this time per mike.
bill made a slip up (fake) and mike threw him out.
and dafna too but i would have kept her as a pet.

bill went on fighting the ot3 case with mayo and others.

glad he did what he did. 
i got the whole thing including the hand written stuff in .pdf. (to the last days.)

underdog
When criminals in this world are near
and break the laws that they should fear
and frighten all who see or hear,
The cry goes out both far and near
for Underdog! Underdog, Underdog! Underdog

Speed of lightning, roar of thunder
Fighting all who rob or plunder
Underdog auh-auh-auh-ah Underdog

Roger Boswarva

• Liked: 834
  • http://knowledgism-practice-group.org
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2014, 08:52:34 AM »
Well, Underdog  +/?

Dafna AKA Danny Dan was "on my arm" in London 1968.

She was more of, as Mark Jones said of her, "an operator," than anything else.

She indeed was a manipulator of people and particularly men.  I last saw her at FSO in late '79-'80 (I was on audited NOTs) where she was claiming to be "the source of my case gain" . . . I told her to fugg off out of my sight.  Indeed, she was a walking fraud.  Though I can well imagine how she impressed folks who only saw or experienced her at arm's length.  She was very much a "why" London roller-coastered in 1968.  Everywhere she went she left wreckage.

She claimed all kinds of deluded case states while actually never doing any real auditing or training . . . though Bill would have likely given her some.

At that time in December- '79-1980 in Clearwater, she had some old non-Scn local dude on her arm . . . but being Dafna she always managed to latch onto any available power terminal in the area till she stuffs up . . . you'll remember it was taking her to where Hubbs at his secret location was that caused Capt. Bill strife to the extent of being chewed out  (it's all in his book spoken from his version of things).  She latched onto Capt Bill at FSO at around this time '79-'80.

Tragically, knowing the history of the chick (there's a lot of it that most folks do not know) . . . I'd be inclined to say she is likely a why also Capt. Bill eventually declined in many ways.  She does eventually bring anything she touches down, even if, on first or distance contact she appears "attractive."  She is a walking "honey trap."

Here she is on my arm in London 1968 . . . I'm the guy in the dog collar, having just married the couple also in the photo (these guys went on to form the Mission that is now Brighton Org).

R

« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 08:56:48 AM by Roger Boswarva »

Roger Boswarva

• Liked: 834
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2014, 08:24:07 AM »
 )L*  Yes, 10 years earlier in '67, she was err, umm, a little prettier and a little less "forward" . . .

But as she became more deluded regarding her "powers" and "natural OTness" the use of her honey trapping skills began to run more rampant.  I am rather surprised Capt Bill married her so rapidly after meeting her, particularly as an SO senior exec as he was.  As he noted in his book: "we seemed to get along fine."

But she conned him with all of her other "OT escapades" regarding security of the church in Clearwater . . . it's all in his book.

To be noted is the way she invariably latched onto a) power terminals and b) was at each of the "power locations" as they became so . . . . London, the Manor, FSO.  (Jane Kember seems to have kept her out of SH!! (#; )