Ancient Eastern Wisdom

Author Topic: speculations&considerations versus universal laws  (Read 25149 times)

Argos

• Moderator Group
  • Liked: 662
Re: speculations&considerations versus universal laws
« Reply #135 on: June 13, 2017, 01:35:24 AM »

You said, PHOTON ?

A photon, is a particle of ''inter-reaction''

as well, a photon is its own ''anti-photon'' or anti-particle...

Argos takes both statements, and completes them [accordingly to data given to him by...celestial beings !?

A photon is a particle of inter-reaction....BETWEEN SPACE AND TIME.

a photon being its own anti-particle, is a TIME PARTICLE, and therefore is travelling in time, backwards, not forwards in space at all !

A. ($e &:+ ($e

[/

The photon has no restive mass...and travelling in time, not in space, get no additional mass for ''travelling at the speed of light!''   $_) the spinning photon 

Argos comment: Do you mean, that the light is travelling at a photon speed? )K/ (K&
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 03:39:08 AM by Argos »
Consciousness is a Self delusion, awareness its dissolution..

Argos

• Moderator Group
« Reply #136 on: June 13, 2017, 02:32:14 AM »

Everyone is entitled

--  to consider Argos statements as true, or untrue, but all can notice the perfect coherence behind all his writing, as well, a strategy is clearly visible, for those who read my posts from the beginning...

Let's take a short cut on everything, you can accept easily that the concept of the ''STATIC'' itself  is in opposition to MOTION....I already entertained you with that ''understanding'' that we are dealing with a permanent illusion flow, generated by two counter forces, or in other words, two postulates in opposition.

In a few words, Scientists are struggling, historically, with a missing data: what is giving relative different masses to particles in motion, in 1905, while the concept of ''ETHER'' was at hands, to explain how light is travelling in a void, as waves, ETHER was them the hypothetical MEDIUM through which light was supposed to surf, then, Einstein just came with a NEW hypothesis: There is no ''ETHER'' and light is able to travel through absolute void, at the speed....errrr...of the light!

This simplified all calculations, of course, but  avoiding the main question, brought back by Higgs, imagining a FIELD against which, each particle in motion is developing its own relative mass, this was in 1964, in 2012, according to the MAYAN prediction )?" the ''GOD's particle is found in Switzerland, proving the existence of this field, in short, ETHER, is now, replaced by the Higgs field, until the next discovery...

Argos, comes [according to his Alien sources] with a dramatic simplification:

The Static, which has no physical existence at all, is in opposition to any motion, this opposition is a perfect constant, and that is what is giving relative mass to any particle in motion, that's it!

Axiom : <<the Static, not knowing the Static, is equal to the total mass of this universe>>

<< The total mass of this universe, is equal to the Static, NOT knowing the Static>>

Static is to be understood as NOTHING's AWARENESS having no mass, no size, no location, no self, no existence, we are dealing here with non-dual awareness, awareness, without object, absolute non dual awareness...

#^G

($e &:+ ($e 
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 03:31:09 AM by Argos »

Argos

• Moderator Group
« Reply #137 on: June 13, 2017, 07:58:51 AM »

Each time location within that S/T universe is both future and past, all events happen simultaneously, the whole thing is created at once, through the highest points of awareness.

Go ahead! What is created through Ron and Scientology?  $_) the spinning photon

Argos answer:The responsibility from guilt needed to create Mankind consciousness, this implies Ron to project that guilt and responsibility on the part of all Scientologists, making then mad at trying to ''clear Mankind''! No?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 03:02:18 PM by Argos »

Argos

• Moderator Group
« Reply #138 on: June 15, 2017, 08:36:50 PM »

The Einsteinian model

My Alien friend told me that reality is, in essence, quantic, while it is perceived in a Newtonian way...

The Einstein equivalence principle tends to demonstrate that inertial and gravitational mass are equivalent, very well, Mr Einstein, because this means that the Newtonian concept of ''weight'' is wrong, and non existent, now, my Alien friend points out that the equivalence principle can only violate Newton laws, and therefore is impossible to explain and to share in Newton terms, for ex. the ''deformation of space/time'', is wrong, by definition, because the non existence of time as a separated phenomenon, so, I asked, how to explain that ''equivalent principle'' ?

<< Easy, all relative motions are in essence only measurements, compared to a static constant referent>>
     That constant is the time interval between the static and the static, that interval is perceived as space, as a result, the perception that all cosmic objects are accelerating, going away from the point of observation violates newton laws, and can only be explained by supposing that what is actually perceived is a dilatation of space, not any increase of distance...
   In fact, the equivalent principle, is proving that all relative motions can only ''exist'' by the non existence of a Static, in opposition to any motion...So, what Einstein missed, is that any considerable postulate in absence of any condition, creates its own counter postulate, that is what reality is, a considerable counter postulate...

A. ($e &:+ ($e
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 08:49:08 PM by Argos »

Argos

• Moderator Group
« Reply #139 on: June 16, 2017, 05:49:06 PM »

The basic laws of any universe

is that one can potentially know all what can be known about this universe, the agreeing upon that basic keeps one in perceiving that universe, the corollary , is that in order to have that perception to persist, there should be a lie, or a denial of a fundamental postulate bringing that universe in being considerable, in the case of that actual universe, the static is denying its own non-existence, and lying on its own awareness that nothing can be ever ''created'' ! That translates in the invariability of physics laws!

The above is both from Hubbard and Argos, mixed up together for the occasion  $;= [LOL]

« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 05:57:02 PM by Argos »

Argos

• Moderator Group
« Reply #140 on: June 17, 2017, 11:30:49 PM »

The causality principle

Logic itself is grounded in that causality principle;

LOGIC : depends on the ability to predict the likely effects from known causes, reciprocally, the observation of effects shall bring the exact facts that causes them, period !

But, as you see, logic is based on the principle of causality, which,... HOUPS!...  contains a lie! YES, a LIE!

That lie guaranties the chronological filtering of perceptions.

Let's expose that lie, totally :

Future events are consequences of past events, as present observation shows...That is total crap, the principle of reincarnation [as it is commonly understood] is based on that, and contains that f...... lie! Agreeing on that principle of causality traps the soul in forcibly returning to its previous condition, until the veil hiding that LIE falls, freeing the being from the condition of having a body for handling one's beingness,,,

The truth is that all events are inter-balanced with each others, REGARDLESS of they time locations !

EG: a future huge event does influence your present condition IN THE SAME EXACT RATIO than can an ancient huge event does !

In the light of this, auditing should be about your past actions along your time track, as well as your future actions of the same time track ! Scientology FAILURE, if correctly audited, is the exact consequence of that lie on CAUSALITY !

A. ($e ($e

Quantum nonlocality theory and ''Wheeler delayed choice experiment'' seems to prove the above A@!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 03:40:53 AM by Argos »

Argos

• Moderator Group
« Reply #141 on: June 20, 2017, 05:46:33 PM »

Well, the above experiment is not a problem for me, I already explained how a fundamental wave expands in [empty]space, that same wave coming back in time, creating an interference wave which is that observable reality, that explains why photons are ''time particles'' coming back in time, that being constitutive  of the fundamental phenomenon of consciousness, which, as demonstrated and verified by experiment, collapses waves in particles in motion. I am aware that this can really make some mad, that I can know that, like the poor guy, who has nothing to say,  but undo again and again hundred of ''likes'' given to me, just imagine the tone level of that individual, losing time an energy, just to undo other actions...pathetic!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 11:39:14 PM by Argos »

Argos

• Moderator Group
« Reply #142 on: June 21, 2017, 02:21:00 PM »

Let's get serious for a while... I(&

Time, is the most misunderstood part of all phenomenons, it just does not exist as a separate concept, and Einstein, brilliant in many fields, failed totally on that point!*

What is time? Nothing more than measurement, what is measured, are motions, in relation to each other, and do not pretend not to understand, because if all motions of this universe were to speed up, or to slow down, the relative measurement of motions would stay the same,  absolutely the same, the confusion between ''time'' and the measurement of relative motions, is well illustrated by two watches, first indicating the same time measurement, and then, one of them, sent far in space for a while, once back on earth, it will be observed that the one travelling in space for sometime, is going to indicate a slightly different measurement, behind the watch ''waiting'' on Earth, this has been interpreted by idiots as a ''time dilatation'' while we are only dealing with measurement, nothing else!

That is a clear short cut, at best, considering things out of any gravitational influences, and addressing only relative speeds [time dilatation]...If you want to dig in the subject, see Wikipedia...

The main point is, the interpretation of these discrepancies in measurement, makes people think that if you go away from Earth, for long enough, and far enough, you will be back still young, while everyone else will be very old or already dead...

How stupid, it is just the opposite, if you go at half light speed for ten years away from Earth, and back, then twenty years, you will find Earth at the time of dinosaurs ! The confusion is in the open, << TIME DILATATION>> MORE STUPID, YOU DIE!

TIME does not CHANGE, EXPAND, OR CONTRACT ! only MEASUREMENTS indicates different fractions! Again, all points of space get their own respective time, showing that we are only dealing with space, relative motions in space, not any time, to make my point clear, answer that question:
how much time is needed to create one universe? Hummm?

Why Scientists are so stupid ? Because they DO NOT experience what they calculate! They do think this reality, to be a ''mathematical'' reality !
                                Example of this <<mathematical>> approach: --<<a photon, having no mass, can travel in space, at light speed>> This ''mathematically'' true, but ignores totally what a photon could be, beside a part of an equation !

A.

*  Einstein said<< In supposing I could be wrong, [on general relativity theory] so, the non locality theory has to be right!>>
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 02:52:46 PM by Argos »

Argos

• Moderator Group
« Reply #143 on: June 22, 2017, 06:14:35 PM »

Argos don't like ''speculations''

Speculation occurs when there is no direct knowledge, but, all Argos statements, are either from direct experiences, or proven Scientifically, or both...And this seems to push on a sensible button for some, who frantically undo the ''likes'' of other readers!Everyone is free to like or not my writings, but, to react emotionally to the point to no confront the fact that others can like what I write, shows a high level of intolerance, to stay polite.

I explained already that a photon is NOT a space particle, but instead, a TIME PARTICLE, I have been ''channeling'' that years back, exactly the same way that Tesla, had been inspired to find practical solutions to carry electricity on long distance, namely: ALTERNATIVE CURRENT OR A.C. !

A PHOTON IS 8 MINUTES  BACK IN TIME TO THE SUN, after been ''detected'' by human eyes, this is how consciousness works, collapsing waves in particles in motion, namely, electrons, these are no speculations, scientific experiments prove it to be absolutely true, for more than one hundred years, of course, the interpretation of these experiments lets Scientists in the fog, not able to understand simple things like ''TIME'' ! Only one of them, Max Plank, did expressed the possibility of waves going back in time, and was not taken seriously...
                 Let's take ''quantum cryptography'' for example: an encrypted message can be sent, and because the fact that to observe a photon, lets a print on it, the receiver is able to know if anyone tried to read that message, before it arrives ! This is one of the application of quantum theory.
                                                  The Wheeler delayed choice experiment demonstrates that a photon can come back in time, and can retro-actively change its status, from wave, to particle, well, this is what light is,  as the application, the physical reflection,  of consciousness itself,  that of course being for now out of reach for scientists, who have no knowledge they are co-creating this universe, as you and me do !

The implications of Argos understanding about the nature of photons, is just that FREE ENERGY IS ACTUALLY AVAILABLE, but still denied to mankind, due to a lack of evolution, in other words, the inability for mankind to be at peace with mankind, [ global denuclearization cannot be bypassed] but, as everyone can see that we are going through a global revolution, a global awakening, it is time for me to start to expose this material.

A ($e &:+ ($e
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 06:40:27 PM by Argos »

Argos

• Moderator Group
« Reply #144 on: July 12, 2017, 11:43:43 PM »

Well, the above experiment is not a problem for me, I already explained how a fundamental wave expands in [empty]space, that same wave coming back in time, creating an interference wave which is that observable reality, that explains why photons are ''time particles'' coming back in time, that being constitutive  of the fundamental phenomenon of consciousness, which, as demonstrated and verified by experiment, collapses waves in particles in motion. I am aware that this can really make some mad, that I can know that, like the poor guy, who has nothing to say,  but undo again and again hundred of ''likes'' given to me, just imagine the tone level of that individual, losing time an energy, just to undo other actions...pathetic!

Today 13 July 17
                                     Of course, the same individual, realizing I know who he is, almost die of rage, and wiped out many more dozen of your ''likes''....confirming he needs serious medical attention...   

Argos

• Moderator Group
« Reply #145 on: July 13, 2017, 12:15:40 AM »

Here, I am going to show that human beings thinks like apes I(& _)L

Take it seriously, if you want, but for me, it is so obvious, than it does not need to be demonstrated...

And it is just funny, of course, until they blast that planet, just ''to protect each others''

Let's it be started:
                                  ''Mass'' is nowhere to be found in the past, and is not anywhere in the future, either,

it is exclusively A PRESENT TIME OCCURENCE !! And Einstein never understood that, of course, like all scientists for hundred years, they believed that mass has being ''created'' in the past, in ONE ORIGINAL BIG BANG, AND NONE OF THEM DID EVEN START TO THINK ABOUT HOW WE HAPPEN TO SEE THIS UNIVERSE FROM A PRESENT TIME POINT OF VIEW, ONLY...

In other words, they never pay attention to the fact that the OBSERVER is integrated in the phenomenon of perceiving whatever is observed, but, this is changing, with internet, more and more views on that paradox emerge, while in the meantime,
 7 billions of humans beings don't have any understanding about the demonstrated fact that the light is a ''CONSTANT'' WHICH, IN SHORT, MEANS THAT THE SPEED OF THE LIGHT IS IN NO WAY A MEASURABLE QUANTITY, AND OF COURSE NOT RELATIVE TO ANY MOTION, UNLIKE ANY OTHER MOTION, BELOW THAT
 '' ABSOLUTE SPEED LIMIT''...

Human beings have excuses, because less than 1 % of teachers understand that fact above, so, forget about them being able to explain that to students, here in Nepal, it is the students who start to be aware of that, and explain it to their teachers !

Mass is a present time phenomenon, exclusively, because Mass is created by the collapse of both extremes past and futures, collapsing into each others, so creating a permanent illusion of perception, called <<PRESENT TIME>> which main quality, is to be <<STATIC>> !!...
   Next time you enjoy a camp fire, think about it! you will appreciate how this permanent collapse is transforming mass in energy ! This is probably because that, that it can be a simple spiritual  experience, to get warm, thanks to a bon fire !!!

A. &:+ ($e &:+             
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 12:26:28 AM by Argos »

Argos

• Moderator Group
« Reply #146 on: July 13, 2017, 06:28:31 PM »

After Settarg pointed out to me how challenging it was to get

the point about the soul being identical to the Static, while the Static NOT being identical to the soul, I decided to spend some time around that particular, strange and paradoxical statement...

To start with, both Static and soul got no EXISTENCE AT ALL, ONLY BEINGNESS...

If you already lost, you may switch to cartoon network, more accessible,  )K/ Existence of any illusion, if persisting, has to contain a lie, and if you try to trace back the origin of any illusion of existence, you tumble always on the same lack of any condition...So, what could be the first condition of existence, ever ??
                                Consideration !!

You need a point of consideration, in order to perceive anything ...errrr...considerable ! And, we get something fishy here, as nothingness having, of course, no existence at all, to get anything in this condition of nothingness is more than challenging, it has to contain a lie ! And that lie could be about the existence of a first consideration, on nothingness itself, as nothingness being able to consider its own nothingnessness, is obviously a loop of infinite dimension...Still there? The Static being that very reflection, of nothingness on its own nothingnessness, it is definitively the ultimate reflection of all possible reflections...and is well named as ''nothing's awareness'', exposing as such, the reflexive nature of nothingness.

Now, to make eternity affordable, let's focus on the fact that

NOTHING CAN STOP NOTHING TO CONSIDER NOTHING

Which is pretty much the basic postulate of it all !! And as well, that fundamental lie, as, if you inspect that postulate closely, nothing is actually there to consider anything, so you obviously need a cover up, to get it rolling, and this is where the souls come handy, indeed, if you manage to consider that basic postulate from different points of time, you will get a time perspective on eternity, in other words, that impossible basic postulate has to be considered from a perspective, a multi perspective, and as you cannot cut nothing in parts, the only way to cut it will be in time, that can only be done by duplicating the original postulate in as many postulates, or extension  view points, so, in short, nothingness will have to duplicate its own awareness [namely, the Static] in one infinity of copies, in order to create the persistence of its own awareness,  and this is how, the souls are assuming the persistence of the Static !!

Souls are unit of time awareness, or extension view points, attention points taken by the static, on its own non existence !!

So is the fabric of the illusion, of persistence itself, the truth remaining that nothing will ever exist anyway!

But, by extending view points in different times, will appear consequently something considerable, that we call reality...
   As well, the fact that all these extended points of time from the Static happen to be separated in time perspective, in the same time, will guaranty the persistence of the illusion, but as well, will reduce its subjective perception to present time only !! 

And so, that present time will be the ultimate result of the operation, a Static point of time perception, so, even if Souls appear to be separated in their own time perspective, whatever they perceive, will happen in present time only...putting the Static present in any perception phenomenon, that time paradox, explains in itself why souls get an origin, while the Static is being that origin, putting the Static beyond any beginning or end, being its OWN ORIGIN,  but putting the soul in its own perspective, so having an origin, [the Static] BUT NO END, BECAUSE BEING identical to the static...
[Eventually, the Static will reach its own attention point, undoing the separateness of the soul, and so its vanishing !]
WHILE THE STATIC IS ONLY IDENTICAL TO ITSELF, in other words, nothing, and its awareness are obviously, identical !

#^G @V$

&:+ ($e &:+       
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 06:39:41 PM by Argos »

Argos

• Moderator Group
« Reply #147 on: July 13, 2017, 11:21:40 PM »

SO, TO FOLLOW UP ON THE PREVIOUS POST

Settarg is right, when declaring the soul to have ''no beginning, no end'' if we consider the soul and the Static to be absolutely identical, but then, we are speaking about the Static, not the soul, the Static cannot be undone, for the good reason that it is NOT, BUT ONLY NOTHING'S AWARENESS, this make the Static, unchangeable, instead, the soul, is perfectly changeable, as the soul is nothing more than an attention point taken by the static, the simple fact for a soul to look at its origin, blows any consideration of separateness with the Static, and without separateness, the soul cease to be ! In order to maintain the soul in its condition of separateness, you get to convince the soul of its individual ''responsibility''...Which is pure bullshit, of course, but as long as the soul ''believes'' it is the ORIGIN OF ATTENTION, IT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL ITS ACTIONS [KARMA] ASSUMING IT IS THE DOER OF ALL THESE ACTIONS, the truth, is, that the soul is dealing with a RECORD OF ACTIONS ONLY, and as long as the soul does not know that, it is bond to these actions! Here is the anatomy of the trap, making the soul to accumulate charges upon its own subjective ''culpability'' !

Those charges constitute what actually maintains the soul in its state of separateness, this is an Ethics problem, and this is as well the principle of Karma, constitutive of the structure of this reality Universe. If all souls, at the same time, were to blow their charges, this universe will instantly vanish !!

A. &:+ ($e &:+