Rons Org

Author Topic: About Confidential Datas  (Read 3973 times)

ashanti

• Liked: 239
Re: About Confidential Datas
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2014, 05:27:37 AM »
Bravo, David, truly, that is the most intelligent approach, that leads to evolution.

And just saying again, how delighted I am to see Ron's Org represented here, and looking very forward to what they have to share.

&?}

- ashanti

IvanoFFei

About Confidential Datas
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2016, 02:02:16 PM »
If you talk about the "real" confidential materials, youll be spending the rest of your life in the ethics office &/or sec check auditing. 

I was talking about the Sunshine Rundown just after Clear and the person next to me thought I was going to say something about it - its confidential - that I shouldnt say.  I totally knew better and wasnt going to say anything about the confidential part.  But I could say "it was totally cool".  But I couldnt say WHY "it was totally cool".

Basically, you arent allowed to talk about a lot of stuff in the CofS - and communication is supposed to be what they are experts at.  From your auditing and training, you may be an expert at communicating, but then youre not allowed to, so whats the point???

___

XRumer 12.0.16 + SocPlugin: the BEST program for Facebook / VK / Forums / Blogs promotion!

orwen

• Moderator Group
  • Liked: 64
Re: About Confidential Datas
« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2016, 06:35:42 AM »
If you talk about the "real" confidential materials, youll be spending the rest of your life in the ethics office &/or sec check auditing. 

I was talking about the Sunshine Rundown just after Clear and the person next to me thought I was going to say something about it - its confidential - that I shouldnt say.  I totally knew better and wasnt going to say anything about the confidential part.  But I could say "it was totally cool".  But I couldnt say WHY "it was totally cool".

Basically, you arent allowed to talk about a lot of stuff in the CofS - and communication is supposed to be what they are experts at.  From your auditing and training, you may be an expert at communicating, but then youre not allowed to, so whats the point???
Sure enough if you get CoS exemple of application of ethics you end up in hell. Communication is a crime and the obsession is control. They are playing the wrong game. They do not apply "An optimum solution to any problem would be that solution which brought the greatest benefits to the greatest number of dynamics." They even forgot that "All beings are basically good and are attempting to survive as best they can. They are attempting to put ethics in on their dynamics." (Excerpt from Ethics, Justice and the Dynamics, Introduction to Ethics book, by LRH).
Confidentiality of materials exists for some good reasons. Feeding the Clear cog to someone doesn't help the auditor or CS of that person. It may create more difficulties for them to bring him up to Clear. Let says there is no confidential rules and all is considered non confidential. At least it will cost him some supplementary time in the next session if he starts wondering about himself. Who knows what he will do with the data? Then it is up to you to decide if you talk to him and tell him about confidential stuff or not. Nobody can force you, nobody can refrain you to tell, simple. You just apply reason to the situation. One has to consider the effect on all dynamics.
Experience has sufficiently proved that feeding confidential material to a person not ready for that level is not efficient. Hence the rule. Now in the RO it is applied with good sense and no drama of ethics. Ethics is personnal. If you create bad situation on tech lines by feeding confidential data you will find the concerned terminals saying  (.! as you are responsible for the effects you created.

Now as said before on the topic, there certainly is peoples arriving in the RO who have read confidential data. So what ? He was in such a turmoil because CoS would not let him attest Clear since ten years and you would whish him being punished because he tried by himself to get out of that out-tech situation and find some stable data to his messed up case ? Just go for the level and run it, get up this bridge, tech will solve it. He is basically good and trying. Apply tech, hat, train and audit. Simple.